Our Favorite Parfait Blog Posts From 2017
2017 has been an incredible year for us – we released our first minimizer bra, expanded our sizing for Parfait (A to K cups!), traveled to trade shows around the world, answered more reader questions than ever before, and teamed up with some of the most incredible and inspiring women we’ve ever met on our newest campaign (you can find a sneak preview here.)
A lot of exciting things have happened since our last year end wrap-up in 2016, but we’re still the same brand with the same values. We believe that ‘body positivity’ and ‘self love’ aren’t buzzwords. We believe that all women should own lingerie that fits well and feels good – bras shouldn’t be uncomfortable or painful. And, we believe that anyone who wears a bra should get a bra fitting, or, if they don’t have a store near them that offers this service, to learn what a proper fitting bra looks like.
So, without much further ado, here are our favorite blog posts from 2017 (some of your favorites are in here too!):
1. How To Encourage Lingerie Brands To Make What You Want To Buy
2. 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop Local Lingerie Boutiques Instead Of Victoria’s Secret
3. How To Buy Bras For Different Sized Breasts
4. Why Do So Many Women Wear The Wrong Bra Size?
5. Bra Care 101: How To Wash Bras
6. The Girl’s Guide To Bra Styles
7. Here’s Why Bras Cost What They Do
8. The 7 Golden Rules Of Lingerie Shopping
9. I Was Wearing The Wrong Bra Size and Didn’t Even Know It and Can A Bra Fitting Change Your Life? Here’s What I Learned
10. The True Cost Of Buying Cheap Lingerie
11. Why Don’t I Wear The Same Bra Size In Every Brand?
12. 8 Empowering Reasons To Wear Beautiful Lingerie
13. 10 Bra Fitting and Lingerie Store Secrets Professional Bra Fitters Want You To Know
14. 12 Tips To Make Swimsuit Shopping A Lot Easier
15. The Best Places To Donate Your Old Bras
Parfait Charlotte Padded Bra 6901 | Parfait Charlotte Bikini 6905 in Bronze
We’re looking forward to telling more of the stories that speak to you, answering more of your lingerie and bra fitting questions, and, most significantly, showing you pictures that you can relate to – with models ranging from a size XS to a size 4XL – which you’ll see even more of in the new year.
We hope that our articles, content, and campaigns inspire you to embrace your body, be kind to yourself (even if you’re not quite sure how), wear beautiful lingerie simply because you deserve it, and share our articles with your family and friends. Here’s to an exciting, memorable, positive, and successful 2018!